Sunday, April 13, 2008

To my friends

Hi everyone,
I wanted to write and thank you all for all the kind words and messages you’ve left me over the past few days, I’m so sorry I haven’t answered any of your calls or returned any of your messages. I’m sure you all understand...
My father is a wonderful man, and as much as I want to say the words “ he doesn’t deserve this” I know deep inside its not about that. No one deserves to suffer, and to say those words means that I feel others do deserve to have this horrible disease brought on them.
I have no doubt he will face cancer as he’s faced every other difficult situation in his life: with integrity, with pride, and with honor, and whether or not he beats it, he’ll only be seen as that much greater of a person through the courage he undoubtedly will show.
I love him very much, and I ask all of you to please pray for him and keep him in your thoughts, I’m not the one that suffers, I thank god everyday that I’ve had someone like him in my life.

Love,
payam

No comments: